Eligibility criteria for ACCA students for submission of Research and Analysis Project (RAP) to Oxford Brookes University (OBU)
In order to obtain a BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University, the ACCA student must:
- Be registered with Oxford Brookes University i.e. have opted-in to the BSc degree scheme
- Have passed the three ACCA Applied Skills examinations Financial Reporting (was F7), Audit and Assurance (was F8) and Financial Management (was F9)
- Have passed, or gained exemption from, the other six papers at the Knowledge Level and Skills Level. Note that conditional exemptions do not qualify you to submit the RAP.
- Have completed the ACCA Ethics and Professional Skills module (or the previous Professional Ethics module).
- Be within 10 years of the earliest of: the date of your first examination pass, or the date of your first ACCA exemption being granted.
- Be up-to-date with the payment of your subscription fees. You cannot submit a RAP if your account is suspended.
If you are unsure of your eligibility for the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting degree, then you should firstly refer to myACCA which will tell you whether or not you have opted in to the degree scheme and whether or not you are eligible.
Common problems with eligibility
- You ticked the box on your ACCA registration form stating you did not wish to join the Oxford Brookes University degree programme.
- You may be able to opt back in to the BSc degree by contacting email@example.com
- If you hold exemptions for ACCA Applied Skills examinations Financial Reporting (was F7), Audit and Assurance (was F8) and Financial Management (was F9) then you may contact ACCA to forfeit these in order to remain eligible. This must be done before sitting any of the three papers. Once you have forfeited your exemption you cannot reverse this decision.
Click here for detail about complete guidance of Research and Analysis Project
- Our Services
- Overview of each topic
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- BSC Degree (ACCA Web Link)
- Role of Project Mentor
- RAP Submission Dates
- OBU Rules and Regulations
- OBU Website
- RAP Submission Link
Click here to access Registration Form.