Eligibility criteria for ACCA students for submission of Research and Analysis Project (RAP) to Oxford Brookes University (OBU)
In order to obtain a BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting from Oxford Brookes University, the ACCA student must:
- Have passed the three ACCA Applied Skills examinations Financial Reporting (was F7), Audit and Assurance (was F8), and Financial Management (was F9)
- Have passed, or gained exemption from, the other six papers at the Knowledge Level and Skills Level. Note that conditional exemptions do not qualify you to submit the RAP.
- Have completed the ACCA Ethics and Professional Skills module (or the previous Professional Ethics module)
- Be up-to-date with the payment of your ACCA subscription fees.
- Demonstrate currency of knowledge by either
– passing your RAP within 10 years of the earliest of date of your
first ACCA examination pass, or the date of your first ACCA exemption
– passing 3 ACCA examinations (either Applied Skills or Strategic
Professional) within 5 years of submission of your RAP
– being a full member of ACCA of good standing (that is have an up to
date CPD record)
If you are a student and hold exemptions for ACCA Applied Skills examinations Financial Reporting (was F7), Audit and Assurance (was F8), and Financial Management (was F9) you can forfeit these in order to be eligible for the BSc. Once you have forfeited your exemption you cannot reverse this decision. If you wish to do this please contact ACCA.
If you are a member who gained exemptions from Financial Reporting (was F7), Audit and Assurance (was F8), and Financial Management (was F9) then you are not eligible for the BSc Applied Accounting.
For members, OBU will check your membership record with ACCA to confirm that your CPD is up to date. There is no need to provide OBU with confirmation of this.
Note: Information extracted from Information Pack 2021-22
Click here for detail about complete guidance of the Research and Analysis Project
- Our Services
- Overview of each topic
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- BSC Degree (ACCA Web Link)
- Role of Project Mentor
- RAP Submission Dates
- OBU Rules and Regulations
- OBU Website
- RAP Submission Link
Click here to access Registration Form.