Premium Mentoring Package (for mentees residing in Pakistan)
We offer a Premium Mentoring Package specifically for Pakistan resident students who want our mentoring services specifically for passing their Research and Analysis Project (RAP) on the first attempt with good grades. Premium Mentoring Package is specifically offered by considering the demand from Pakistani students who are currently unable to get high-quality mentoring services locally.
“This package is aimed at Pakistan resident students only who require high-quality mentoring services and guidance in each part during the preparation of the RAP, but the fee should be competitive by keeping in consideration of charges currently charged by many other mentors/institutes locally in Pakistan”
Key Features of the Premium Mentoring Package
– Three mandatory meetings to outline every aspect of the preparation of RAP in detail. The first meeting is at the beginning of the project, the second in the middle of the project, and the third meeting at the end of the project.
– Regular feedback and correspondence with students through email about all student queries and project progress and help resolve various issues and confusions.
–Several reviews of various parts of RAP (up to a maximum of 6). In this package, the Project Mentor will be involved in frequent reviews of different areas of the RAP provide adequate feedback, and check amendments in the RAP, considering the prescribed rules and regulations of OBU.
– Final Sign-off on completed RAP by Project Mentor.
||Mentoring Period (May/Nov Session)
|Premium Mentoring Package
||As of 01 May (for May Session)As of 01 Nov (for Nov Session)
|| We provide a special fee for our students based in Pakistan. Please get in touch with us for details about this fee, which includes 3 online meetings and 6 reviews of the RAP document.
- This package is only for Pakistan resident students (instead of Pakistani students who reside outside Pakistan)
- Availability of Project Mentor (regarding responding to students’ queries) on WhatsApp (24/7) is not included in this package instead it is only for the Standard Mentoring Package or Extensive Mentoring Package
- Payment Terms: We don’t demand advance payment as the student has the option to settle the first installment (50%) immediately after a free consultation session / Registration (before the first formal meeting) and the remaining dues before the second formal meeting or after one month of registration whichever comes first.
Join the WhatsApp group “VM OBU RAP Guidance”. The primary purpose of this group is to share updates/guidance/respond to general queries related to the Research and Analysis Project (RAP) of Oxford Brookes University.
Click here to check our policies along with terms & conditions.
Click here for details about different payment methods.
Click here for online payment (advance payment is not required)
Click here to access the Registration Form.