MSc in Professional Accountancy – University of London (UoL)
As the world is quickly changing, all professionals need to keep up the pace and improve their skills to stay on track with the growing needs. To be more noticeable in an already saturated market, more than 20+ professional accountancy bodies are offering their members the chance to add a degree of MSc Din Professional Accountancy from the University of London, along with their professional qualifications.
The University of London is one in a very prestigious group of educational facilities, and being a member of another professional body, you have a unique opportunity to get an MSc degree from this institution, and to study the course remotely, from any place in the world.
Why choose the University of London?
- This is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the UK and is famous for the accessibility of its degrees for students all over the world.
- The people who have studied at this University are the ones shaping our world. Seven Nobel Prize winners have studied here, including Nelson Mandela, and many leaders in the business, industry, and science sectors.
- The University of London has more than 50,000 students in 180 countries all over the world. You can study from home via the distance learning option.
- Your CV will stand among the crowds with an MSc Degree from the University of London, alongside your another professional qualification.
Who is Eligible for an MSc Degree?
The MSc Professional Accountancy is available to those who are a member of a professional accountancy body as listed below.
To qualify to register for the MSc you must have:
- passed a professional accountancy body qualification from the list of accepted qualifications, and
- either have been awarded in the past five years,
- or, if the qualification was awarded more than five years ago, be able to provide proof that they are in good standing with their professional body.
Learners will need to take two modules from a choice of four and one Compulsory Module of Capstone Project. Detail of these modules is provided below.
||Global Issues in Finance and Accounting
||Analysing Risk for Decision Making
||Issues in Investment Management
||Capital Markets and Global Perspectives
Note: Modules will run according to the Running Schedule table (subject to minimum student registrations and availability). In exceptional circumstances, we may cancel all registrations for a module if an insufficient number of students have registered. Should you wish to complete the program in the minimum period of registration (6 months) you should study one 15-credit module in your first 10-week session alongside the first part of your Capstone Project. In your second 10-week session you will continue your Capstone project and should select the second 15-credit module. To complete the program in the minimum period of registration (6 months), you have a reduced choice of modules due to the running schedule.
Summary of key dates
||April 2022 intake
||October 2022 Intake
||20 December 2021
||27 June 2022
||07 March 2022
||12 September 2022
||21 March 2022
||26 September 2022
The fee you pay depends on:
- the choice between web-supported learning or institution-supported learning
- your location – Band A or Band B country
- The qualification or pathway on which you register (requiring two or three modules).
Click here to check the detail of the UoL Fee
Sources of information:
We are offering mentoring services to students in obtaining an MSc degree in Professional Accountancy from the University of London. Our tutors have extensive mentoring experience and have an excellent understanding of the requirements prescribed by the University of London; these are skills that will help our students in obtaining this degree.
Our suggestion to our students is to first contact our designated mentor (contact us) and understand the overall process. Our mentor will explain each aspect of this program and after the initial meeting with the mentor, the student is able to decide better keeping into consideration overall understanding of the program and assessment of the quality of mentoring.
We support our students in the following manners:
- Complete guidance through the entire process of obtaining an MSc in Professional Accountancy.
- Guide students in all general and specific aspects of this program.
- Guide students about modules, and final projects and explain the overall expectations of the examiner.
- Review the entire work of students both for both modules and Capstone Project multiple times and give feedback for improvement.
- Provide professional advice in avoiding any hassle through the entire process.
Our mentoring is based on the following factors:
- Level of assistance throughout the entire process from the designated mentor/tutor required by the student.
- The number of online meetings between student and tutor/mentor.
- Number of reviews of student’s work; and
- Overall timelines of the entire activity
Mentoring Fee: It is more appropriate for students to organize Free Consultation Session (click here to access Free Consultation Form) with the designated mentor and understand the entire process. We will then quote our fee by keeping in consideration the requirements of the student in terms of the level of guidance, number of reviews, number of meetings, etc.
- 7.45% transfer charges apply if you pay through debit/credit card, PayPal. Our Global Payment Agent charge this amount to secure your transaction and your detail.
- We don’t demand advance payment from any student as the student has the option to settle the first instalment (50%) immediately after a free consultation session / Registration (before the first online meeting) and the remaining dues before the second formal meeting.
Consult our LinkedIn Profiles “VM Mentoring” and “Masood Ahmed Qureshi” to check the recommendations of our old students.
Consult us for any questions/clarification
Click here for detail about different payment methods.