Our Extensive Mentoring Package is aimed at the students that have limited knowledge on the overall requirements of OBU related to the preparation of RAP, and do not have satisfactory knowledge of the requirements for the proposed topic for their RAP. These students need very detailed guidance from a professional mentor (Project Mentor) and continuous mentoring support by providing live feedback for fast resolution of their issues and answers to their queries.
“This package is meant for the students who require substantial involvement of their Project Mentor in each part of the preparation of their RAP through regular interaction over email, video conferencing and live feedback.”
Key Features of Extensive Mentoring Package:
- Detailed briefing on the prescribed requirements of OBU related to the preparation of RAP during the first meeting.
- Explaining each important aspect of the Information Pack in detail.
- Detailed guidance in selecting the appropriate topic and company based on the student’s overall level of knowledge, along with accessibility to required information for the preparation of their RAP.
- Multiple online meetings (including three mandatory meetings) with the student in order to explain in detail every aspect of the RAP and its preparation.
- Regular correspondence with students via email or video conferencing and continued feedback on resolving the various issues, problems, and confusions the student may face.
- An extensive review of each section of the RAP (without limiting the number of reviews) on a regular basis. The Project Mentor will provide specific feedback on specific sections, provide comments and advice and review the changes and amendments to ensure that they are in accordance with the prescribed requirements by OBU.
- The online review is available in this package, as the mentor will review the students’ work while connected with the student via an online communications medium (e.g. Skype) and give specific live feedback. This option will resolve most issues the student may face, and save time and redundant efforts by the student while preparing the RAP.
- Guidelines for preparation of SLS and presentation. The mentor will provide specific guidelines and advice on SLS and its presentation.
- In this package notes and learning material will be shared by the mentor. This really helps the student in preparation of a quality RAP that will improve the chances for the student in getting good grades and save future efforts and time for the student.
- Final Sign off on completed RAP by Project Mentor.
|Package Name||Mentoring Period (Nov 2017 Session)||
|Extensive Mentoring Package||
As at 10 Nov 2017
Payment Terms: 1st Installment i.e. USD 150 after first meeting with Project Mentor while remaining sum in middle of preparation of RAP.
“VM” does not cover any transfer fees. For further terms and conditions on fees and payment, click here.
Click here for details about different payment methods.
Click here to get familiar with the overall mentoring process.
Click here to access Registration Form.
Consult our LinkedIn profile Click here to check recommendations of our old students.