RAP re-submission Process
Result of BSc. Hons in Applied Accounting of Oxford Brookes University (OBU) releases in every March and September (for Nov -last year and May session respectively) and few students fail either in 1-2 areas of the project or fail entirely.
Before RAP re-submission, students should aware rules for re-submission and we have listed all important points (mainly extracted from the Information Pack) here for quick reference to our students.
The following rules will apply to RAP re-submission. The Blue table tells you which parts of the RAP you should resubmit, and if you failed your research report, you must also consult the Green Table.
- All BSc students have three attempts to pass the RAP (one first-time submission and two re-submissions). If you do not pass after the third submission, you will no longer be eligible for the BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting programme and will not be able to resubmit.
- In all cases, you must resubmit within the 10 year eligibility period (see the eligibility rules in the Information Pack). You may not resubmit after this period.
- Please remember that you are not required to re-submit at the next submission period, and it may be beneficial to defer submission in order to address the feedback.
- Anonymous marking is now in place being therefore please identify yourself in any documentation using only your ACCA number and not your name.
- Guidance on submission periods, fees and the submissions portal can be found in the main body of the Information Pack 2019-20.
Click here for detail about complete guidance of Research and Analysis Project
Click here for detail RAP re-submission guidelines issued by Oxford Brookes University.
- Our Services
- Overview of each topic
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- BSC Degree (ACCA Web Link)
- Role of Project Mentor
- RAP Submission Dates
- OBU Rules and Regulations
- OBU Website
- RAP Submission Link
Click here to access Registration Form.