MSc In Professional Accountancy – University Of London
As the world is quickly changing, all the professionals need to keep up the pace and improve their skills in order to stay on track with the growing needs.
In order to be more noticeable in an already saturated market, the ACCA is offering their students, affiliates and members the chance to add a MSc Degree in Professional Accountancy from the University of London, along with the ACCA qualifications.
The University of London is one in a very prestigious group of educational facilities, and being an ACCA member, affiliate or student, you have a unique opportunity to get an MSc degree from this institution, and also to study the course remotely, from any place in the world.
Why choose the University of London?
- This is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in the UK and is famous for the accessibility of its degrees for student all over the world.
- The people who have studied at this University are the ones shaping our world. Seven Nobel Prize winners have studied here, including Nelson Mandela, and also many leaders in the business, industry and science sectors.
- The University of London has more than 50,000 students in 180 countries all over the world. You can study from home via the distance learning option.
- Your CV will stand among the crowds with an MSc Degree from the University of London, alongside your ACCA designation.
Who is Eligible for an MSc Degree?
You can get an MSc in Professional Accountancy via three routes, at whatever stage of your career you are in:
Students: As a student, to get your MSc, you need to have passed the Fundamentals exam, P1 – Governance, Risk and Ethics, P2 – Corporate Reporting and P3 –Business Analysis.
Affiliates: To get an MSc as an affiliate, it is considered that you have passed the professional qualification, and you need to carry a Strategic Financial Project and fulfill a Global Issues for the Finance Professional module.
Members: To get an MSc as a member you must carry a Strategic Financial Project and fulfill a Global Issues for the Finance Professional module
How it works?
Pathway 1: ACCA Students:
For the purpose of completing your master’s degree, you are granted credits by the University of London for the three ACCA modules that you study to get your ACCA qualification (P1 to P3). The ACCA accepts two of the modules (Strategic Financial Management and Strategic Performance Management) in place of ACCA papers P4 and P5
Pathway 2: ACCA Members
If you are an ACCA member, you have already passed all your professional exams, and you just need to complete two modules and earn the MSc Degree from the University of London.
If your last exam was finished more than five years ago, then you will need to take a preparation course before registration (the price is $49) for Pathway 2.
Preparation Course: The preparation course starts every two weeks and lasts for six weeks. If you have to take a preparatory course, you will have to register by the prescribed registration date.
If you haven’t taken any Professional Level exams, you need to contact ACCA about your eligibility.
Summary of key dates
||July 2019 session
||January 2020 session
||18 March 2019
||23 September 2019
||10 June 2019
||2 December 2019
||17 June 2019
||9 December 2019
|Compulsory induction courses are provided after you are fully registered
and must be completed before the programme starts
||08 July 2019
||6 January 2020
|Final assessments take place
||Week commencing 02-06 December 2019
The fee you pay depends on:
- the choice between web-supported learning or institution-supported learning
- your location – Band A or Band B country
- The qualification or pathway on which you register (requiring two or three modules).
Click here to check detail of UoL Fee
Sources of information:
We are offering mentoring services to students in obtaining MSc degree in Professional Accountancy from the University of London. Our tutors have extensive mentoring experience and have an excellent understanding of the requirements prescribed by the University of London; these are skills that will ultimately help our students in obtaining this degree.
Our suggestion to our future students is to first contact with our designated tutor/mentor and understand the overall process and they will explain each aspect of this program. After the initial meet with a tutor/mentor, the student is in a position where he/she can decide to go ahead with an assessment of our service and move forward after receiving of the first payment.
We support our students in the following manners:
- Complete guidance through the entire process of obtaining an MSc in Professional Accountancy.
- Guiding students in all general and specific aspects of this program.
- Guiding students about course works, final project and explain overall expectation of examiner.
- Review entire work of students both for course works and final project multiple times and give feedback for better improvement.
- Provide professional advice in avoiding any hassle through the entire process.
Our mentoring fees vary for this specific program, as they are based on the following factors:
- Level of assistance throughout the entire process from the designated mentor/tutor required by the student;
- Number of Skype meetings between student and tutor/mentor;
- Number of reviews of student’s work; and
- Overall timelines of entire activity
We always advise the student to first meet with the designated tutor/mentor and understand the entire process. The student needs to explain to the mentor/tutor their requests, after this, we can quote our fee.
Consult us for Mentoring fee and Registration.